Saturday, November 5, 2011

'Tis the Season

          Halloween to Christmas... there's really no grace period between the two here at Disney. But hey, I'm more than okay with starting to enjoy an oh-so-jolly Disney holiday season! Last night I went to the cast preview of Mickey's Christmas Party parade! It didn't think that there could possibly be a parade more impressive than Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party parade, but this was probably just as good! I mean, they make it snow on main street!! Everything is decked out in Christmas decorations and the castle looks like it's dripping with icicles. Honestly, I kind of expected to be missing out on Christmas by coming down to Florida for the holidays. Disney does such a great job making me feel otherwise. I'm so happy about that.
          At the parade I had the BEST magical moment ever! It was literally the greatest ever- Dopey came up to me and kissed my face! I was so surprised and happy that I was just giggling like a five year old when it happened. It definitely made my night. After the the parade was over and I made my way back to Liz (my roommate)'s car we stopped at taco bell and ate way more than we should have. Or, at least I did. Now it's Saturday and I don't start work until 8:15 tonight. I work for the rest of the week until Wednesday when, in the morning I'll catch a flight back home! I really can't wait to visit home. It's a much needed vacation. I'm trying to focus on work and every day that I spend here this week though, just so I don't waste my entire day looking forward to Wednesday. I guess that's all for now! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that's so awesome! I love Christmas time too! It feels so, magical, and I'm sure it's great at Disney. I hope you're having a wonderful time, and even though this isn't much of a comment, I love you and have a great week <3

    ReplyDelete