Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Getting Serious

       Okay, so I think the weather nice got to me a bit today. In a good way, I mean. Wednesday is my long day, and normally I dread it, and it's never a good time. Today I was awake, energetic, and not even consuming an excessive amount of caffeine to get that way! I took care of some things today, which was really good. I looked  into the transfer requirements for returning to UNC Greensboro and it looks like I'm going to need two A's and three B's this semester. I think that's do-able, but I'm going to have to re-focus on my schoolwork. I've been doing just fine in every class, but admittedly I've been getting more and more distracted lately.
       I'm really glad that I looked all of that up today. It was basically just on a whim that I even typed the UNCG web address into my browser. It was very good timing though, if I start to focus harder now on the things I need to get done, it shouldn't be difficult at all. I drove home during a gap in my classes today, and was able to clean my room a bit. It's nowhere near done, but it's a lot tidier than it was. It didn't really hit me that my school week is over until like, an hour ago. I love that feeling when you realize it's the weekend. Especially when your weekend is 4 days long.
       Tomorrow I have an eye appointment, where I'll be told that I'm continuing to go blind, or that my retinas are going to detach, or that my eyeballs are going to fall out. Other than that, nothing's going on tomorrow, so I'm going to be able to relax which is much needed, and I'm looking forward to it. On Friday, I'm going to do some more hanging out until the afternoon. I was supposed to work a party at a sport and fitness center in Alexandria, VA... but they called my boss today and canceled on me and a snow white because they're "understaffed" for that day. I'm not too torn up over it though. Later on Friday I'm going to go thrifting with my friend Laura and then head to a bible study at Stevenson University. On Saturday I'm going to have coffee with a very dear friend. Afterwards, I have a party at noon, and another at 5:30. Lots of Cinderella time for me this weekend :) I'm just going to have my regular Sunday this weekend, and then the week starts all over again!
       I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that the weather stays as nice as it was today! If tomorrow is like today, I'm going to probably fall asleep outside and melt my face off, and it will be wonderful. Because of how many parties I've been scheduled for (8 in the next 5 weeks!) I treated myself to a small notebook, where I can write down the details of all of my bookings. I hope it'll help me keep it all together in the coming weeks! That's all for now. I looked at my blog-spot stats and realized that I've recently had a lot more page views than I had realized... hello to all of my friends out of the US! lawl, so weird to even think about that. I'm going to add some pictures of my schweet new notebook and then hit the sack. Thanks fer readin'!!



'daw... so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment