Friday, January 27, 2012

Yes I know... it's been forever.

Call me a bad blogger... I really don't care. Anyways... I'm back in good old Maryland and my life is getting rolling again! This week everything starts, and by everything I mean school and work. Yes that's right, I got a job! It's not exactly what I was hoping for because I don't get tips, but it's the first place that got back to me and I love the store so I'm going to be working at (drum-roll)... Casual Gourmet! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about it's a cute little local store that's part cafe, part eclectic and "cutesy" things you can buy. But let's be honest, coffee+shoppingforpointlessthings = ELIZA! So I start work on Thursday which is right after I finish my first week of school! Yeah a week of school for me is now Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday classes. I'm spoiled. I'm taking two fine arts classes, an English, and two business classes! It's a full load but I think it's going to be a pretty simple semester. This should be a good semester. I'm really trying to save up some money so hopefully that works out. Though the 20% discount at my new workplace mighhttt not be the best thing. (especially since the store is not even 5 minutes away from my house)

Other than that, yeah I miss Florida. I miss it being warm. I miss being independent. Most of all, I miss Disney! People thought that being in the program would probably beat my love of Disney out of me but alas, it hasn't happened yet. In fact I went to the mall and talked to the manager (and I think a regional manager) of the Disney store. The manager wants me to work there over the summer, because they're fully staffed now. The regional manager wanted me to pick up and work at the Disney in Tyson's Corner! HAH no thanks, I'm going to stick to my small town traffic. As for summer, my top choice as of now is actually going back down to Florida and working at Disney there. If that falls through, at least I know that I have a good alternative Disney option!

That's all for now! Dinner time soon! OH and here are some pictures of Casual Gourmet!!



No comments:

Post a Comment